Thursday, January 19, 2012

New Website is up and Workshops!!

I'm really quite happy to have finally launched my new site: www.martinprihoda.com
Designed by Design Stack here in Mumbai, the site is precisely what I wanted: fast, slick, easy to use, big pictures.

I launched with the following photos from my trip to Pushkar in November

My next piece of news awesomeness is that our next BLFA workshop in Sydney, Australia sold out in 3 days and we've added a second workshop!! after that I'm off to Dubai for Gulf Photo Plus in March and then a personal project which will take me into Oman.

so needless to say its a packed next few months, not too mention all the ad and editorial stuff i'm doing in Mumbai.

anyway, there's a little update for you and their will be lots more in the next few weeks ;-)













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely site, stunning images (no surprise there).

Do you ever come to Europe to teach?