Thursday, February 16, 2012

Big Lights Far Away, Sydney Australia

The great news is that our 2 day BLFA workshop is sold out in Sydney, the greater news is that Seminar tickets for Friday evening (Feb 24, 2012) are still available!

In the 3 hour seminar I'll be talking about different lighting styles and why light acts the way it does. Its invaluable knowledge for anyone looking to shoot for the big glossy mags or advertising work.

I've expanded the lecture out to also include my experience in the business world of photography, vis a vis: quoting, bidding, marketing, production and contracts.

I'll also be going over some of the mistakes and bad calls I've learned from over my career and for a reasonable registration fee...you won't have to make those mistakes yourself. ;-)

Jump to www.blfa.ca/workshop for registration info. The workshop is full but scroll down and you can still register for the seminar.

cheers and see you there!




No comments: