Wednesday, July 20, 2011

"Big Lights Far Away" Workshop this Sunday!

Its been absolutely amazing being back home for the last week. I've been attempting to reconcile the incredible differences between Bombay and my home town of Vancouver; two completely separate and opposite worlds...and I feel like I'm straddling both.

We're holding another BLFA workshop this Sunday, June 24th and I'm pretty excited about sharing with people my experiences over the last two and a half years. Big Lights Far Away started as a lighting workshop series but I think I'd be doing photographers a disservice if all I talked about was lighting.

Sunday, June 24th 2011, 6pm
VPN Studios
14 West 7th Ave
Vancouver BC V5Y 1L6



Hopefully you can make it out. I'll be talking about lighting but even better, my experiences and anecdotes in the business of photography...in India.

to check the details of the seminar, click here.

See you Sunday!




1 comment:

Vivek Kunwar said...

Waiting endlessly for a workshop in India...