Wednesday, June 30, 2010

New campaign shot for Signature Whiskey India

Photographer: Martin Prihoda
Agency: Y&R Bangalore
Client: Signature Whiskey
Producer: Bhushan Pednekar
Model: Manasvi Mamgai, Piyush
H/M: Shikha Goel

Here's some new work I shot in Bombay with the Y&R team from Bangalore. It features the current Miss India, Manasvi Mamgai. We finished this in a day and spent about 2 in post. Each 'character' was lit separately with a main light Para and side lit by two heads with softbox about 45 degrees behind.

I haven't been writing as much as usual mostly because my wife was in the last stages of her pregnancy and I've been shooting like crazy. Anyway, now that we have a beautiful new baby boy named Jai, I've taken a few days off.

stayed tuned for more new work to be posted in the next few weeks!

4 comments:

Craig Peihopa said...

Fantastic martin!

Placido Billone said...

Hi Martin,
I'm Placido and I'm writing from Italy (exactly Sicily).

Best wishes to yon and your family for Jai!

It's a pleasure to hear this.

See you soon and thanks for your sharing. I'm sorry if I never wrote before but this time I had a good reason to write ;)


Again, best wishes,
Placido Billone

Sami said...

Nice work! Congrats on the baby :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and best wishes! That is going to be one well-photographed baby.